Terms and Conditions (T&C)
Targheeb Educational Consultancy Services LLC
maintains the https://targheeb.com Website (“Site”).
Sharjah Media City, Sharjah UAE
Following terms and conditions refer to the online purchase of online courses and resources in US Dollars.
ONLINE VISA AND MASTERCARD PAYMENTS
- Visa and Master Card and which (US Dollars) will be accepted for payment,
- ’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- All global online transaction will be processed through Targheeb Educational Consultancy Services LL, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah UAE, and United Arab of Emirates and will be governed by the local laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and https://targheeb.com policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- “Targheeb Educational Consultancy Services LLC” maintains the https://targheeb.com Website (“Site”).
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
All fees and prices include local gateway charges and taxes.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://targheeb.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://targheeb.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, https://targheeb.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The https://targheeb.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
Payment Process and delivery Policy
- Online courses:
Clients will enrol/sign-up for a desired course(s). The administrator and consultant of the programme will contact the parent to interview the suitability of the course for the student and ensure that the student meets the age, grade/level, and is a gifted child(ren) prior to confirming the student’s enrolment.
Clients can only make a payment following the above process and the enrolment to the course is accepted and fees have been agreed.
Teachers will be allocated as per the student/group requirement and there will be no refund policy applicable for courses undertaken by the client following the interview and undertaking.
b. Online Resources:
Targheeb’s resources have been designed primarily to meet Targheeb’s Prek-Grade 5 online curriculum that underpin our lesson plans. The worksheets have been developed following thorough research and review of content from a variety of text.
Targheeb’s resources are available for Targheeb’s online learners, home educators or other online educational institutes that may desire to benefit from them at a very minimal charge.
As it is customary to develop learning material on an on-going basis, those who purchase resources will be eligible for updates of the same resource free of cost.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation email will be sent to the client via email immediately/within 24 hours of the receipt.
Cleint’s eligible for a cancellation (Payment Process and delivery Policy) can cancel their requested services with 24 hours and refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Targheeb Education Consultancy Services LLC
Shajrah Media City,
United Arab Emirates
Shams, Sharjah Media City,
P O Box 362, Dubai, UAE
Phone: + 971 58 599 4882