RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The student must be suitable for the Grade/level.
- The applicant should have basic understand and speak English.
- The applicant should have access to a computer and internet service.
- Students will be enrolled into the virtual classroom automatically and will not be required a separate account.
- Parents should NOT give out their username or password to others.
- Students will be required to comply with internet requirements to run the virtual classroom.
- Students should use a laptop or a PC. Students should also have a mouse and keyboard. Students will not be allowed to use mobile phones or tablets.
- Students should wear a headset during the class.
- Students’ webcams will be used during the class.
- Students should be supervised during the class.
- Students will not be required to wear a set of clothes or colors during the class. They may present themselves, tidy and pleasant in class.
- Parents should ensure that the child(ren) have access to the virtual classroom from an environment that is comfortable for the child to learn. Please ensure that the child sits in a comfortable position that allows him/her to see the monitor clearly and have easy access (reach) to the mouse and the keyboard.
- Students will be granted a two-minute grace period, and students must arrive in the classroom within the grace period.
- Students attendance and performance will be monitored periodically and reported to parents.
- When the class is in progress, parents are not allowed to use the chat box to communicate private messages. These will also include:- use emoji icons.
– chat or exchange greeting with other parents.
– share or provide any references or resources (links) via the chat box.
- Students should not leave the classroom without the teacher’s permission.
- Students should remain in the class until the end of the lesson/teacher exits the class.
- When a student has a question, he/she should use the icon to raise his/her hand and not interrupt the teacher.
- Students should ask questions ONLY related to the lesson at the end of the instructional period. All other inquiries, concerns or feedback should be forwarded to the teacher at email@example.com.
- Students must complete their homework and assignments within deadlines (weekly before the next lesson). Please refer to homework policy online for more details.
- Parents should purchase basic stationery required for the students to support them with their homework activities.
- Parents will be allowed to take print screen of the class whiteboard.
- Parents are required to purchase copyrighted material e.g. writing books and workbooks recommended by the school.
- Parents are strictly not allowed to share, forward, copy, print or give out ANY of Targheeb’s resources without prior permission from the Teacher or the Administrator of the program.