What is YMOH (Young Momins Online Homeschooling)?
-YMOH at targheeb.com is an online homeschooling program that offers free education in both Islamic and elementary subjects i.e. Islamic and Arabic Studies, Quran with Tajweed, Language & Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
How much do you charge?
--The Program is absolutely free of charge, and the package is offered exclusively for students who qualify for this program.
What is required to qualify?
- The applicant (student) should be a student memorizing the Quran and attending his/her local Masjid/Madrasaa and has no means to elementary education.
- The applicant's age should be appropriate for the grade level at which he/she applies.
- The applicant should have basic knowledge of spoken English.
- The applicant should have access to a computer and internet service.
- The applicant(s) must be Muslim.
When do the courses begin?
- The Academic term will begin in fall each year.
What is the process for applying and registering for this course of study?
- Parents must complete the online Student Registration Form, after reading and accepting the Disclaimerand then follow the instructions on 'How to Apply' carefully to apply online.
- Once we receive the Student Application Form, we would review the application, interview the parents and release the parent undertaking letter to be completed, signed and returned to us with the student's passport copy.
- Upon receiving the parent Undertaking Letter, admin would provide the parent with the login username and password to access his/her child’s account for more information and commencement of study.
Will students be examined on the material they are taught?
- Yes. Periodic tests help us understand the student's progress and allow the teacher to address problems and help the students move to the next level of education.
Do we need books or anything other than the material available online?
- We provide each student free text and workbooks. The lesson plans, worksheets andother educational material will also be available online for parents to access.
1 | 2